The information added to Business Details provides visitors with location and contact information, hours of operation, and other ways to connect with your Business online.
The address, city, state, and zip code ensure visitors to your Booking Page can find your Business in your geographic area.
Contact and location information is also added to client facing communication such as appointment confirmations and reminders.
To add your information, navigate to your:
- Business Details tab.
- Select Show on direct link page
- Add your Business Name.
- Add your Address.
- Add your Keywords. Input any relevant words or multiple words and press Enter. Keywords will help customers find you easier across platforms including Google.
- Add you Hours of Operation
- Add you Phone
- Add you Website
- Add you Location.
How to Add Location: Copy and Paste your Google Map Link:
- Open Google Maps.
- Go to the directions, map, or Street View image you'd like to embed.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Click Share or embed map.
- Click Embed map.
- To the left of the text box, pick the size you want by clicking the Down arrow . Please just copy the link in 'src' attribute of the HTML embed code.
- Copy the text in the box. Paste it into the HTML of your website or blog.
See Example of Google Map Link below:
Step 10: select Save.
Your Booking Page will now display all details next to the booking area
If your business has multiple locations, each location can be added individually.
1. Select Add New
2. Input new business details or Shortcut: Select Business Details from the existing drop down and then edit from there.
3. Click Save.
4. Now your additional location will display and also be available in the drop down.