Setting up a Stripe account allows you to:
- Process credit card transactions
- Accept prepayment from clients during online booking
- Accept HSA and FSA cards from clients
- Sell Gift Certificates and Packages on your Booking page, personal website, or Facebook page
- Issue a refund to a client's credit card
- Capture Credit Card details to enforce cancellation policy
- Accept Memberships and Recurring payments
To Get Started:
If you do not have a Stripe account yet, REGISTER HERE
If you have a Stripe Account, LOGIN HERE
1. From the Stripe dashboard find and Copy your Secret Key(DEVELOPERS>API KEYS>SECRET KEY>REVEAL LIVE KEY TOKEN)
2. Click "Reveal Live Key Token" and Copy
3. Login to ScheduleWing Dashboard and enter Stripe section(PAYMENT INTEGRATION>STRIPE)
4. Paste the live key token into Secret Key field.
5. Select Enable Payments and save.
6. Navigate to Business Rules and choose the payment related rules you would like and save.