Users can Request a booking at the bottom of each booking interface where it displays:
Can't find a suitable time?
Here users simply select the service desired from the drop down options and then input the time and date and click REQUEST.
What happens when a customer uses this feature and Requests a booking?
1. You the admin will receive a Text message and email notification that someone has requested the service.
2. To approve, simply reply YES to the text message.
3. To approve, login to the dashboard (SCHEDULE>SCHEDULE SUBMIT>REQUEST)
From the Schedule Submit area click "REQUEST" next to the booking you would like to approve. You will then see it change to "CONFIRMED"
4. The Customer will then receive both text message and email confirmations confirming the booking.
To Hide the Can't find a suitable time? feature. (THEME>HIDE CANNOT FIND SUITABLE TIME)
1. Navigate to THEME
2. select "Hide cannot find suitable time"