If you want to have all your booking times available only as a request then there is no need to use the Can't find a suitable time feature and let your regular schedule be the request itself.
1. Navigate to "Business Rules" section
2. Select: "Allow approve or deny appointments based on request (Hide the Can't find suitable time and just use the regular calendar")"
3. Input any notification message letting customers know this is just a request into the Notification when using approve logic field. For example: "Notice! This is a Request the booking is NOT confirmed until we approve and you receive notification"
4. The custom request notification message will display on final step when booking:
NOTE: You can use the Collect Credit card feature in combination with the Requests.
1. Navigate to Business Rules section.
2. Select: Collect credit card(Needed to Hold Reservation)
4. When users are Requesting booking the final step will display the Credit Card form to complete in order to send Request.