Once credit card payments are enabled, Clients will have the option to prepay for appointments at the end of online booking if you choose.
If you prefer to require prepayment in order to reserve the appointment, you can set your rules by navigating to your:
- Business Rules.
- New User Rules & Existing User Rules.
- Select for each Allow Online Booking.
- Select Prepayment Rules.
- New User Rules: To require new Clients to prepay, check Allow Online Booking and Require Use Payment for NEW USER RULES (1st time) Clients booking online.
- To require existing Clients to prepay, check Allow Online Booking and Require Use Payment for EXISTING USER RULES(repeat) Clients booking online.
- Select Save to set your preferences and to enable prepayment requirements.
- Both New and Existing users can have the option to skip payment by checking ALLOW SKIP PAYMENT.
- A Client's card is charged immediately via your payment processor, and the funds are transferred to your bank account as per your existing payment processor.
- You can require just a deposit to reserve the appointment. See DEPOSIT within the Services section of each existing service to manage.
- A Client can pay for the cost of the Service and a tip can be added when prepaying online. Donations, Surcharge, and tax can also be controlled within the BUSINESS RULES>CHECKOUT section