By default, the Business Owner(Admin) is automatically added as Staff when you create an account. If your Business has additional Service Providers, you can add them as Staff so that they can be booked as well.
Note: there are 2 Parts to adding staff, the 1st is required and the 2nd is optional depending how you manage your business, (Part 1) relates to listing the service provider with the actual service they provide so clients can view the providers name and book, and (Part 2) relates to connecting that staff to the dashboard with their details such as email and phone number so they can receive text message, email notifications and appointment reminders when bookings occur. For business owners who do not want staff receiving individual alerts you would not connect their personal details inside the dashboard. Part 2 also relates to businesses who have multiple locations and connecting Staff to those places.
Part 1: To add Staff, navigate to your:
- Select Schedule.
- Select Services.
- Select Add New to open Service Details.
- Input all details for the specific service including Provider Name(the Staff member)
- Select Save to add the Service and Staff.
Now the Service Provider added will be visible within the booking interface for customers to view and select from:
Part 2: Create an account for the Staff (Service Provider)
For Staff to receive text message and email notifications about relevant appointments their details must be saved into the dashboard and connected.
- Select Users.
- Select Staff Management.
- Select Add New to open Staff Details.
- Input all details for that specific Provider(Staff)
- Select Save to add the Staff.
Connect Staff to Provider
In order for the Staff member to receive text message and email notifications relating to bookings they are involved in it is required to connect staff to provider.
- Select Add new next to Connect Staff to Provider.
- Select Staff from the Moderator drop down options.
- Select same Provider from Provider drop down options.
- Select Save.
Now the Staff member is connected and can receive real-time booking notifications.