To add an Add-on to your Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Product tab in left sidebar of dashboard.
- Select Add New.
- Input the product details.
4. Select Save.
Note: to display the Add-on item as FREE set the price to 0
Next you must connect the Add-on to the service. Navigate to your:
1. Select Schedule
2. Select Services
3. Select Update next to the specific services
4. Select Products.
5. Search the add-on item, select it and then select the Green +
6. Repeat Step 5 for all items and then click Save.
7. Now when customers book the specific service these Add-ons will display within the checkout interface.
- Add-ons are assigned to Services, not Service Providers. If a Service Provider is assigned to a Service, the Service Provider can also perform any applicable Add-ons.
- Add-ons do NOT display on your public Services page. Clients are presented with the option to choose one at the checkout screen of the online booking. First, they must choose to book a Service that has an associated Add-on. After selecting an appointment time, they'll see the various Add-Ons available and can select Add Now next to any.